Wednesday 24 February 2016

Interview with Predator Super fan Ludvig Van Sandoval.

I was lucky to come buy a very nice and honest to god big time Predator fan Ludvig Van Sandoval  who took time out of his busy day to explain his predator Fandom. 


Martin: What made you a Predator Fan?


Ludvig: Well I'm I fan since I first watched the film, I was like 6 years old. Then at age 8 I saw predator 2.I started playing the videogames, predator nes, predator 2 Sega genesis. Avp snes, and avp arcade from capcom


Martin: Whos your favorite character in the franchise and why?


Ludvig: City Hunter. Because of his look, it was different than jungle hunter, his speed, his aggressiveness, I mean it just jumped into the action and started fight in close quarters combat, that was so badass.








Martin: what would you like to see in the next Predator movie?

LudvigMore about the predator culture, like following the steps of a young yautja till he becomes blooded, that would be great for me


Martin: What Predator Merchandise do you own?

Ludvig: Oh, like 18 neca figures, 1 1|4 th scale jungle hunter (the led one) 7 hot toys, and comic book
s












No comments:

Post a Comment